Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Week 1 Scores - Quick Summary

Hi all,

Well this is an embarrassing start to the season. In the rush of trying to get scores up quickly, I realized that I had scored two ladies as being eliminated (Diana and Brooke) who in fact received roses! It was obviously a bit of a confusing time because of Sean's non-traditional rose distribution.  I realized this error in reading the best recap ever (www.ihategreenbeans.com).

My apologies! Here is the correct leader board:

Daria 35
Jane   32
Angela 27
Kelly 26
Hannah 25
Courtney  23
Jayne 23
Anna 22
Patty  18
Catherine 17
Sarah 17
Erica 15
Jen 15
Kerrie 15
Jessie 13
Kimmie 8
Katelyn 6
Martha 6
Nicole 5
Kate 1



4 comments:

  1. Woooo, me and Martha, holding up the caboose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there a place we can see the ladies we picked for our team? I dont remember all of them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I am working on it! Should be up later tonight.

      Delete